On behalf of the GTTC, I would like to thank this year’s Speakers for taking the time to share with us their stories, project updates, and insights into transportation planning.
Our 2022 Speakers
- Sameem Raheemi, Ex-Director General of Kabul International Airport
- Jennifer Niece, Senior Project Manager, Transportation Services, Strategic Policy & Innovation, City of Toronto
- Alan Poon, Director, Civil Infrastructure, Infrastructure Ontario
- Ji-Yeon Lee, Leader, Projects, MiWay Transit Division, Transportation & Works Department, City of Mississauga
- Chelsea Craig, Planner, Transit Network Management, TransLink
- Alex Milojevic, General Manager, Brampton Transit
- Vincent Robitaille, Assistant Deputy Minister-High Frequency Rail
- Doug MacRae, P.Eng., MPA, Director, Transportation & Mobility, City of London
New to the GTTC Board of DirectorsLast month we were pleased to welcome Nadine Navarro to our Board of Directors.
Nadine is VP Head Sponsor, Stations at Metrolinx, and comes with 20 years of experience in transportation planning and project development across Canada and beyond.
Retiring from the Board
Andy Harvey has retired from his position on the GTTC Board. Andy joined the GTTC’s Board in 2015, after being a presenter at the end of 2014.
Andy told us, “It has been a pleasure being part of the GTTC as it has provided a great networking opportunity and a chance to learn a lot about many sectors of the transportation industry that I normally wouldn’t see.”
We would like to extend our warmest thanks to Andy for his contribution to the GTTC and helping to make our meetings a great success. Andy will continue on as a GTTC member. We look forward to seeing him at future meetings.
In 2023, we will start going back to some in-person meetings. We plan on four in-person and four virtual meetings. Full details will be provided closer to the meeting dates.
I would like to thank all our members for helping to preserve the 96-year legacy of the GTTC and continuing this unique forum for dialogue relating to all aspects of transportation policy, planning, operation, and service provision across the GTA. We look forward to seeing you in 2023!
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.